Previously, a film camera had a maximum of 36 photos, now, thanks to smartphones, you can take hundreds of photos and videos in one sitting. However, mobile phone memory is not unlimited and you need to store content elsewhere. It is easier to do this by transferring files from your phone to your computer via bluetooth, since there is no dependence on access and Internet speed. Let’s break down this process into four steps.
By the way: Samsung Galaxy A72: an overview of 10 characteristics and 5 features
Turning on and configuring Bluetooth
The first step is to enable the “blue tooth” on both gadgets. On the phone, it can be found either in the blind or inside the settings. Two ways to activate Android and iOS devices are summarized in the table.
Now it remains to run the “blue tooth” on your computer. As a rule, computers already come with a built-in bluetooth driver. The user only needs to switch the switch to “Enable”. On Macbooks and PCs, this procedure is slightly different. In computers and laptops under the auspices of MacOS, this takes place in three stages.
- Move to the status menu (top right).
- Click on the menu itself.
- Tap on “Turn on Bluetooth”.
Everything, ready to go!
The way to connect to a PC on Windows 10 is very similar, only the panel is in a different place: from the bottom right.
1. Move to the notification panel
It is located near the clock, a little to the right and looks like a “cloud” from the comics.
2. Click on the icon that looks like a “cloud” in comics
This will expand the quick menu.
3. Tap on the bluetooth sign
The function will turn on on the computer.
Always in touch: How to find out the password from Wi-Fi: 4 life-saving options
Adding a new device
Now you need to make sure that both devices “see” each other. To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings on the PC. You can connect your phone to a laptop via bluetooth on the first try if you follow the algorithm below:
- Open the Notification Panel, which is located to the left of the clock.
- Right-click (RMB) on the blue tooth icon.
- Select “Go to Settings”.
Next, the “clove” settings menu will open. Here you should click the “plus” next to “Add Bluetooth or other device.” In the drop-down box, you need to select “Bluetooth” (other types of gadgets).
Now the devices can see each other.
Useful article: How to recover deleted files from a computer: 5 programs to help
We connect devices
It remains only to pair the devices, and they will remain with each other as “friends” until one of them has their bluetooth settings reset. Everything happens in the same “connect” menu of devices.
After the mobile phone and PC saw each other, you need to do the following:
1. Click on the name of the second device (the bluetooth nickname of your phone)
So the computer will understand to whom to connect.
2. A 6-digit password will appear on the screen of the mobile phone. It must be carried out in a new drop-down window in the PC
If the numbers glow on the computer screen, they must be entered in a special window on the mobile phone.
3. Devices are ready to transfer files
The system will display a notification that the devices are paired. Now they can transfer information to each other.
Note: Ways to remotely control your Android device: 5 free programs
Sending a photo
Transferring photos from your phone to your computer is quite simple, since everything for this process is already on the surface. To get content, you need to set up your computer.
1. Go down to the tray (panel with icons to the left of the clock) and select the Bluetooth icon.
2. Click on it and find the line “Accept file”.
3. After that, a window for receiving information will open.
The selection of images on a smartphone is as follows:
4. You should go to the Device Gallery.
5. Select the desired content.
6. Go to the document menu and select “Send”.
7. Find the “Bluetooth” icon and select your PC as the recipient.
That’s it, the photos began to be copied to the computer. An Android phone can transfer pictures to any PC, while iPhones can only share content “over the air” with MacOS devices via AirDrop. Installing a pirated Hackintosh on a Windows computer will not help – you only need the original software.
Transfer from a computer to a mobile phone occurs according to a similar algorithm. Unless instead of the “Accept File” menu, “Send” is used. And the process of transferring content takes place already through a PC.
Read: The keyboard disappeared on the phone: 7 variations of solving the issue on Android